Discover the secret to beautiful skin
How to care for your skin on cold winter days?
- During the cold season, our skin needs extra care to keep it soft and beautiful.
- Avoid taking baths that are too hot or too long. Showering too frequently or spending a long time in the bath can affect the skin’s protective layer and lead to dry skin.
- That’s why you should ensure that the water temperature is not too hot. Pamper yourself with NIVEA Creme Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash and use a rehydrating oil such as NIVEA Nourishing Body Oil.
- Indulge in rich, nourishing moisture by using NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion, after every shower. This lotion gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs. Essentially Enriched Lotion transforms very dry skin into healthier-looking, more nourished, hydrated skin leaving your skin feeling soft and supple.
- Additional moisture boost: Use NIVEA In-Shower Radiant Silk for the exfoliating and moisturizing effect, then apply a real moisture boost such as NIVEA Smooth Daily Moisture Lotion – this will make your skin smoother and look healthier.
Beautiful skin on elbows, shins and knees
Some areas of skin dry out quicker than others. That's why they need additional care all year round, not just during the winter. Prevent the feeling of dry, tight skin by using intensive creams and lotions such as NIVEA Creme and NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion. This lotion provides up to 48 hours of relief for dry, tight skin. Infused with Pro-Vitamin B5, NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion gives ultra long-lasting, skin nourishing moisture.
Do you have particularly dry elbows? Want a more intense scrub? Try using NIVEA Radiant Silk In-Shower Body Lotion.
Beautiful skin from head to toe
Treat your skin to energy and moisture
No more winter skin
Even your skin misses light and sunshine on grey and gloomy winter days. You can get beautiful, radiant skin with NIVEA Body Lotions and Creams.