Find out more about this product
This light, easily absorbed Broad Spectrum SPF 15 lotion protects every day against sun damage and moisturizes to relieve dry, wind burned skin. Protective Lotion is enriched with both Vitamins and moisturizers, and is oil-free so it won’t clog pores.
- Relieves dry, tight skin
- Provides long-lasting moisture and care for the skin
- Helps to protect your skin from the sun and against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Oil-free formula, won't clog pores
- Skin compatibility dermatoligically tested
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Octisalate 4.7%, Octocrylene 8.4% (Sunscreens)
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Ethylhexyglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisdium EDTA
Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change. If you have questions regarding a product or its ingredients, please contact us for more information.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.