What makes silk so special?
The texture of silk
What makes the texture of silk so special is that it’s a smooth and flexible fabric. Unlike rough textures like coarse linen and unprocessed wool, silk feels soft on the skin.
The silkiest shower care from NIVEA
Why use a shower mousse instead of a shower cream?
What’s more, you don’t need to use more mousse compared to a regular shower cream or gel – mousses last even longer!
NIVEA Shower Silk Mousses: A caring formula
Benefits of NIVEA Silk Mousse
- It is intensively caring
- It has an ultra soft mousse texture
- It leaves skin feeling silky soft to touch
Experience an indulgent showering sensation
How to incorporate NIVEA Silk Mousse Body Wash into your shower routine
Everybody enjoys a truly indulging showering experience. NIVEA has now developed a completely new shower sensation in its product portfolio that will make you fall in love with your shower all over again. The new Silk Mousse body washes with silk extract combine gentle care with pure indulgence and leave nothing but silky skin.
The caring mousses are available in three different variations:
Creme Moisture – made with the caring and moisturizing ingredients of Classic NIVEA Creme
- Creme Moisture – made with the caring and moisturizing ingredients of Classic NIVEA Creme
- Creme Smooth – made with silk extract for soft, silky skin in white peach & orchid blossom scent
- Creme Soft – made with sweet almond oil for soft, silky skin in warm vanilla & jasmine blossom scent